Recognizing women leaders who support ArtsWave with an annual leadership gift of $1,500 or more, the group is more than 400 members strong. Members enjoy a variety of arts experiences and engagement opportunities to network and see their gift to ArtsWave in action. The group was launched in 2014 under the leadership of ArtsWave Community Campaign Chair, Melanie Healey.
Women’s Leadership Roundtable Benefits:
• Women's Leadership Symposium, sponsored by PNC: An annual inspirational event with women leaders in the arts and business.
Click here for an article recapping our fifth annual women's leadership symposium.
• Arts Night Out: An opportunity to join fellow members for an arts event and behind-the-scenes special reception.
• Women's Leadership Roundtable Gathering: Members only cocktail reception held at a unique venue.
• Women's Leadership Roundtable Newsletter
Click here to see the latest edition.
• Recognition in ArtsWave's Community Report
• Additional Leadership Benefits: Invitations to the ArtsWave Hour series and other events; membership in Leadership Networking and Communications Groups.
Leadership Giving Levels
$15,000 Ovation Circle
$10,000 Innovators Circle
$5,000 Chair's Circle
$2,500 Directors' Circle
$1,500 Leadership Circle
ArtsWave Women’s Leadership Steering Committee
Chair: Lisa Sauer, Procter & Gamble, retired
Kate Botos, GE Aviation
Natalie Collier, Kroger Co.
Jennifer Damiano, PNC Bank
Monica Johnson Mitchell, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Helen Kemp, P&G
Kelly Kolar, Kolar Design
Jessica Laine, Guaranteed Rate
Jodi Maieron, Mercy Health
Susan McPartlin, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
Marie-Laure Salvado, Fifth Third Bank
Alyssa Sanker, Fifth Third Bank
Martha Sarra, Kroger Co.
Rosemary Schlachter, 25th Hour
Joanne Scott, SHP
Bethany Smith, Messer Construction Co.
Kelly Soller, Fifth Third Bank
Kelly Wittich, FTB Financial Services / UBS Financial Services Inc.
Kelly Wittry, P&G
If you make a joint gift with your spouse/partner:
you will continue to be recognized as a couple based on your total gift to ArtsWave.
Thank you to our Women's Leadership Symposium sponsor
Please contact womensleadership@ArtsWave.org for more information.