We're taking this opportunity to share the ways YOU can help us keep Cincinnati amazing. Our Community Campaign is in the homestretch - 6 days left to make a gift and make an impact on our community by supporting the arts that make Cincinnati an amazing place to live, work and play.
ArtsWave Tidal: Arts x Tech
April 21 - 23, 2017
ArtsWave brings the arts and tech worlds together for a startup-style weekend at Union Hall, presented by Fifth Third Bank. Strategists, developers, artists, marketers, and many more come together to solve some of the biggest challenges in the art sector over a single weekend.
Special guests include:
- Datwon Thomas, VIBE Editor-in-Chief
- Kevin Mackey, Astronomer founder and Greater Cincinnati Venture Association president
- Candice Matthews, co-founder and executive director of Hillman Accelerator
- Dylan Shelton, Madcap Puppets artistic director
- Jack Rouse, ArtsWave board member and Cincinnati philanthropist
- Sean Herron, FanBloom founder + CEO and Self-Diploma president
- And more luminaries of the arts and startup world!
Each night will feature special events. Saturday, we're taking the crew and rolling to the FC Cincinnati game.It’s a chance to learn, build, and make an impact on an important part of Cincinnati culture - oh, and did we mention? There's a BIG cash prize for the winning idea to continue developing, announced on Sunday. Spots still available - RSVP here!
Annual Community Campaign Countdown
ENDS April 27, 2017
We're closing in on the final days of the ArtsWave Annual Community Campaign. Fifth Third Bank is DOUBLING EVERY DOLLAR given between now and next Thursday, April 27. Click here to help keep Cincinnati amazing.
When you give to ArtsWave, you show your support for more than 100 arts organizations in our region that enliven our neighborhoods, bridge cultural divides,put Cincinnati on the map, deepen roots in the community, and fuel creativity and learning - and keep Cincinnati amazing!
Share why YOU support ArtsWave on social media using #ISupportArtsWave and the red image below! Thank you so much, in advance, for all your support.