The oldest baseball team in the country – our beloved Redlegs – and the oldest united arts fund in the country – yours truly, ArtsWave – are at it again. We partner together in various ways throughout the year to bring baseball and arts patrons alike some truly awesome deals, like discounted tickets to games, with a portion of the proceeds donated to ArtsWave.
This year, the offer for discounted tickets to games when you use our special link has been extended to games throughout the summer!
- June 28, 7:10 pm vs. Cubs
- July 18, 7:10 pm vs. Braves
- July 20, 12:35 pm vs. Braves
- August 3, 7:10 pm vs. Cardinals
- August 15, 7:10 pm vs. Marlins
- August 23, 7:10 pm vs. Rangers
- September 5, 1:10 pm vs. Mets
- September 6, 7:10 pm vs. Mets
- September 14, 7:10 pm vs. Brewers
BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!
We’re excited to announce a new offer: mention ArtsWave when you purchase a Reds Heads Kids Club membership, and $5 goes to the arts that make Cincinnati amazing!
The Reds Heads Kids Club membership is just $30 and has some awesome features, including:
- Reds Heads gym bag
- Exclusive Reds sport performance shirt
- Reds spirit cape/wall banner
- Reds Heads pillow case
- 5 Reds temporary tattoos
- Official 2016 Reds Heads membership card with lanyard
- 2 free tickets to any Sunday - Thursday Reds home game
- Access to ballpark experiences like player autograph sessions and chances to take the field
- Great offers from sponsors like the Newport Aquarium, Cincinnati Zoo, Cincinnati Museum Center, Bob Evans, Coney Island, and College Advantage.
All of those benefits, and a $5 donation to ArtsWave – that’s a home run if we ever saw one. Here's how to take advantage of this great offer:
Go to www.reds.com/kidsclub and click on BUY MEMBERSHIP. During the purchase process it will ask “where did you hear about the Reds Heads Membership." Use the drop-down box to select “ArtsWave," then finish your purchase.
Or, stop by the Reds Administration lobby at the ballpark or one of the three Kids Club locations in the ballpark and mention ArtsWave in the beginning of the purchase process