The Women's Leadership Roundtable is a powerful network of more than 470 women who support and value the impact of the arts. Roundtable members celebrate how the arts bring people together through a variety of inspiring experiences. The group was launched i
n 2014 under the leadership of ArtsWave Community Campaign Chair, Melanie Healey.
• Women's Leadership Symposium, sponsored by PNC: An annual inspirational event with women leaders in the arts and business.
• Arts Night Out: An opportunity to join fellow members for an arts event and behind-the-scenes special reception.
• Women's Leadership Roundtable Gathering: Members only cocktail reception held at a unique venue.
• Women's Leadership Roundtable Newsletter
Click here to see the latest edition.
• Recognition in ArtsWave's Community Report
• Additional Leadership Benefits: Invitations to the ArtsWave Hour series and other events; membership in Leadership Networking and Communications Groups.
Leadership Giving Levels
$15,000 Ovation Circle
$10,000 Innovators Circle
$5,000 Chair's Circle
$2,500 Directors' Circle
$1,500 Leadership Circle
ArtsWave Women’s Leadership Steering Committee
Chair: Rosemary Schlachter, 25th Hour
Vice Chair: Jessica Laine, The DiBari Laine Team at Guaranteed Rate Affinity
Kate Botos, GE Aviation
Monica Johnson Mitchell, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Helen Kemp, P&G
Kelly Kolar, Kolar Design
Jodi Maieron, Mercy Health
Susan McPartlin, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
Alyssa Sanker, Fifth Third Bank
Martha Sarra, Kroger Co.
Lisa Sauer, Procter & Gamble, retired
Joanne Scott, SHP
Kelly Soller, Fifth Third Bank
Kelly Wittich, FTB Financial Services / UBS Financial Services Inc.
Kelly Wittry, P&G
If you make a joint gift with your spouse/partner:
you will continue to be recognized as a couple based on your total gift to ArtsWave.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.